Translate

Tuesday, March 7, 2017

A Sweet Time

The following song came on the radio today.


       No, I don't think of Tia Carrere when this song comes on. The original is the better version in my opinion. Actually, when I hear Sweet's seminal 'The Ballroom Blitz' I come up with the weirdest questions. Here are some of them.

  • Were the Man in the Back and the Girl in the Corner in cahoots and she changed her mind at the last minute?
  • Why did the Man in the Back unleash his fury in the ballroom? Did he have an issue with the ballroom or the crowd?
  • Why did the Girl in the Corner only warn her male compatriot that something was going to happen?
  • If the Girl in the Corner could 'kill with a wink of her eye', why didn't she shut the Man in the Corner down before the blitz?
  • How many people were in that ballroom and how many of them were working for the Man in the Corner?
      The things I come up with when I'm behind the wheel, eh? Oh, and speaking of blitzes;


   This one came outta nowhere. Why this dance party decided to jump my sim, I'll never know. Have a good day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good questions! Now I'm a-going to think of them every time I hear that song.