Translate

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Not Processing Very Well

         No silly stories right now. I have a couple of ideas but they will have to wait for later. My dad was admitted to the hospital last week because he was having a hard time breathing. They put him on oxygen and he stayed like that until today. He passed away early this morning. This was not expected (is it ever?). My Mom, sister, and brother-in-law came to see me around 5 this morning with the news.

       Here is a picture of my parents. That bearded dude on the right was my Dad. We're not processing too well right now. I thought I should post something on here. That or scream my f---ing brains out. I may have a longer post before long talking about Dad in greater detail.
       Sleep well, Dad.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry to read this news, LB. Take care of yourself. Thinking of you xxx