Translate

Friday, December 27, 2013

Xmas Impressions


    A belated happy holidays from the merry spinsters! Three days of meeting, greeting, and eating are now very much behind me. The weather has been just wonderful as well. I think Neko's getting used to my being around all the time. A shame I have to go back to work in a week or so, eh?
    On the other hand, Neko does very well for herself in keeping busy.

    I've had to hide the poor doggy now, as it seems I've trained her to attack it on sight. And they say you can't train a cat! But I digress. My tree, as I said earlier, looks ridiculous, but I was able to find one respectable picture of the tree to show you.

    On the presents front, it was a fine haul of loot. Last year I received no calendars. This year I got three. I also got many gift cards and a few wonderfully unexpected things for my space. I plan to pay many more visits in 2014, so please stay tuned. Happy New Year!

No comments: